[XeTeX] inserting swf animations with xetex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue Dec 11 22:57:26 CET 2007

On 11 Dec 2007, at 3:49 pm, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:

> BTW, how do (x)dvipdfmx share their code? I mean, xdvipdfmx is
> build on
> dvipdfmx code, but have fixes and features implemented during 2007 in
> dvipdfmx been merged into xdvipdfmx?

There's not currently any automatic synchronization, but I merged
changes from dvipdfmx into xdvipdfmx at the end of October (see
<http://scripts.sil.org/svn-view/xdvipdfmx/TRUNK/src/?view=log>), so
anything that was present in dvipdfmx CVS up to that time should be
supported.

It would be nice to re-unify the two projects at some point, but in
the initial stages of adding xetex support, which included major
changes to font access, it seemed better not to disrupt the existing
dvipdfmx project but work on what is in effect a branch. In the
meantime, I expect to continue merging updates by hand from time to
time, either when a release is approaching or when a particularly
important new feature or fix is available.