[XeTeX] graphics inclusion

Guy camatkara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:04:51 CET 2007

Right, sorry, that slipped my mind.  Since when I previously specified
the .eps file with latex, only a blank box was output in its place,
and since your pdf is working fine in my pdftex and xetex setups, the
problem does seem to be just with this particular graphic I'm using.
Thanks again to everyone for the troubleshooting help.

Guy