[XeTeX] inserting swf animations with xetex

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Dec 9 15:10:45 CET 2007

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> On 8 Dec 2007, at 6:54 pm, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>> [...]
 >> Could anyone confirm me this issue before trying to contact movie15
>> developer in order to get this fixed?
>
> If the problem is limited pdfmark support in the xdvipdfmx driver,
> then the movie15 developer might not be able to do anything about it;
> you might need driver improvements instead.
>
> Does movie15 work with latex->dvi and the dvipdfmx driver? You could
> try investigating that combination, and if it doesn't work, ask the
> movie15 developer and the dvipdfmx project team to consider extending
> or adapting either the package or the driver. If dvipdfmx gets
> support for movie15, we should be able to merge that into xdvipdfmx
> as well.

Thanks for your reply, Jonathan.

latex->dvi+dvipdfmx doesn't seem to work. Probably it is because the
dvipdfm driver is not so extended as the pdftex or dvips drivers (for
example, dvipdfm driver doesn't honor the bookmarksopen option in hyperref).

The problem is then in hyperref, if I'm not wrong. Exactly in the
dvipdfm driver, but first of all: is the one and the same dvipdfm driver
for (x)dvipdfm(x) or are there different ones?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo