[XeTeX] Hoefler Text and Guillemets

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Tue Dec 4 13:52:38 CET 2007

Hello.

Le 4 déc. 07 à 12:52, Maximilian Wollner a écrit :

> So all I do in LyX is write the desired output and this usually works
> fine for all my letters except for single guillemets... (using utf8-
> plain)

Does it mean that when you type › and ‹, LyX automatically converts
tto \guilsinglright{} and \guilsinglleft{} in the source file? If not
(that is to say, if you use some LyX macro to insert  \guilsinglright
{} and \guilsinglleft{}), you could write › and ‹ directly (I suppose
those characters are accessible with a standard German keyboard
layout), since those commands don't work correctly.

Your Latin is a little hard to understand :)

Best wishes,

Yves