[XeTeX] csquotes, single guillemets was: Hoefler Text and Guillemets

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Dec 4 11:45:58 CET 2007

Just to resolve the mess I created by supposedly adding information
to a problem that now turned out to be quite different from my own
(in which I only ran when trying to reproduce the OP's problem in the
first place):

I thought I saw the same error as he did, but actually this may be
not true. So while the search for his solution might go on, here is
why my minimal example did not work and produce the same error the OP
sees:

in my source code below calling \usepackage{fontspec, xunicode} makes
all the difference and brings up the correct glyphs for the single
guillemets

alex