[XeTeX] corrupted Tibetan font

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Aug 30 18:38:24 CEST 2007

> Thanks for your explanations. I tried Joyig/Wangdi29 and XeTeX did
> not crash. But glyphs are really tiny and I had to enlarge them as
> well (I used \Huge in LaTeX).

  It has struck me, too; but it's not the first time I see this with
Tibetan fonts (it's the same with utibetan.ttf distributed along with
yudit, http://www.yudit.org/download/fonts/). Himalaya, shipping with
Vista, has a more balanced display.

>                               Moreover there seems to be an irregular
> spacing of lines: in my short test there is more space between the
> third and fourth lines than between the other ones.

  Will try it.

> Unfortunately I am unable to write a bug report, knowing close to
> nothing about fonts ; if a font expert is interested...

  Could do it, but somewhat too lazy to write a complete report ...

	Arthur