[XeTeX] Baskerville Open Type

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 9 09:46:57 CEST 2007

Actually I think I'd get more reliable information from someone who has used
the font!  The chances are vanishingly small that I would actually get to
speak to someone who designed it, and my experience in the past of asking
about characters included in Greek fonts and so on is that the salesperson I
am dealing with has not the faintest idea what I am talking about...

But you never know, things might have improved (and pigs may one day fly).

Best

John