[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX Kurdish input problem

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Sat Apr 28 16:30:49 CEST 2007

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for spotting those bugs. I had indeed omitted the 'j' in the map
file, and made a mistake with the 'w'.

I have fixed and recompiled the Kurdish mappings, which you can download
from this location:
http://ankabut.net/xetex/kurdishmappings.zip

They will be included in the next update on CTAN.

Yes, you can modify any *.map file and compile it using teckit_compile
(see the TECkit documentation for details). If you put the resulting
*.tec file in your working directory, it should be loaded instead of the
one installed on the system. in a future version I hope to include a
cleaner mechanism that allows users to specify custom font-mappings.

Thanks again for your report,

François