[XeTeX] Texlive 2007 problem - Fontshape undefined

Carlo Strub cs at carlostrub.ch
Wed Apr 18 01:03:34 CEST 2007

After installing a fresh install of texlive 2007 from the Mactex
package xelatex cannot load my fonts anymore. Instead I get the
following errors:

LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+HelveticaNeue
(0) on inpu
t line 31.
LaTeX Font Info:    No file UHelveticaNeue(0).fd. on input line 31.

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `U/HelveticaNeue(0)/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `U/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 31.

Does anybody have an idea on what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks,
Carlo