[XeTeX] Help: Find Chicago Style/Turabian stylesheet

Thomas Thackery tthackery at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:12:14 CEST 2007

(apologies for the previous mis-post)

Where in CTAN or elsewhere am I to find a template for essays?  I
have to write my work in double-spaced according to the Turabian
stylesheet.  I'm coming from a language/linguistics background, and
am trying to get up to speed with TeX (XeTex/XeLaTeX and/or LaTeX).
Ideally , I would like to find a mock term paper that I could just
swap out the "ipse lorem" data with my own.  Any advice you might
give will be received with much gratitude.

My next goal will be to learn how to use Bookends (or Endnote) with
*TeX.

Thomas Thackery
Pasadena, CA