[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx doesn't seem to respect PDF crop areas

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 25 23:59:18 CEST 2006

> In my (very limited) testing so far, it looks OK. If some "early
> adopters" (especially OS X users who can run both xdv2pdf and
> xdvipdfmx and compare results) care to update to the latest code from
> Subversion, and check that the various cases of image and PDF
> placement are handled consistently, that would be appreciated.

OK, new xetex is built and tested on my thesis. I haven't tested
image inclusion or fancy PDF box types (I just use the standard crop
box). However, for PDF+crop boxes, things work properly and
identically with 'normal' xetex and xetex+xdvipdfm, the latter both
with \documentclass[dvipdfm,...] (which worked before), and without.

Zach