[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx doesn't seem to respect PDF crop areas

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sat Sep 23 03:12:18 CEST 2006

Hi Zachary,

> Thanks for all the help Akira; I definitely appreciate it.
> Unfortunately, this technique does not appear to work for me. (Did it
> work for you on the test case? Perhaps I am missing a step somewhere,
> or maybe you have a newer version of xdvipdfmx than the one I have
> that came from Jonathan's installer?)

I attatch dpxtest.zip which contains
good.pdf (I think good. Am I wrong?) , bad.pdf,
figure.bb and dvipdfm.def.

bad.pdf is made by xetex.def + xdvipdfmx    (i.e., no dvipdfm option)
good.pdf is made by dvipdfm.def + xdvipdfmx (dvipdfm option and .bb file)

I also included dvipdfm.def. Please test by using this one
( after saving yours ).

Best regards,
Akira