[XeTeX] pdfpages and XeTeX

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:35:26 CEST 2006

On 08/09/2006, at 7:31 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I've embedded once a PDF document inside a XeTeX one by calling
> \includegraphics directly, but each page of the document was
> available as an individual PDF file:

Perhaps the simplest method here would be to use the textpos package,
which allows absolute positioning on the page, with \includegraphics
set to output the PDF with the page dimensions.
And \thispagestyle{empty}, of course.

But it would be preferable to have pdfpages support by XeLaTeX,
because it's a very useful package at times!

Will