[XeTeX] pdf page size & xdvipdfmx (again)

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Mon Sep 4 00:48:51 CEST 2006

Ok, I know this is a hack, but if anyone else has this or similar
problems, at least you can force the page size if needed. I just ran the
follow perl script on the xdv file and it works great!

#!/usr/bin/perl
undef $/;
$text = <>;
$text =~ s/papersize=650.43pt,849.17249pt/papersize=433.62pt,650.43pt/smg;
print $text;

Josh