[XeTeX] help for the font problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Sep 1 09:37:01 CEST 2006

Am 01.09.2006 um 09:04 schrieb Dalyoung Jeong:

> One thing that make me puzzled is that those fonts worked properly
> with XeTeX+ ConTeXt in the older version of ConTeXt before I started
> use "texmfstart texexec". Maybe it was texexec.pl.

In that case you could remove the new ConTeXt beta package and use
the elder and stable production version ... This isn't much effort,
and when it turns out to be worse, you can easily re-install the
beta. I think when you launch i-Installer it needs some minutes doing
things and then offers to remove the beta – at least it does so for
me. And I am just a user, while another account is the installer.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.