[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX pre-release

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Tue Nov 28 09:02:48 CET 2006

For those few of you who have already downloaded the ArabXeteX package
or its documentation, I have just re-uploaded a new version with some
/very minor/ amendments to the documentation and added a little
improvement to the font mappings to handle endashes. Sorry for that, but
I could not resist. I don't think it is worth re-downloading the whole
thing however, since as I said the changes are truly minor.

Another point: ArabXeTeX was developed on Linux, and the PDF
documentation was also compiled on a Linux system: hence I would be very
interested to have feedback from Mac users! I have encountered a few
problems with xdvipdfmx that I shall report later, so again it would be
useful to compare the output with that of xdv2pdf.

Best,
François