[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: OpenType ligatures

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 17:23:51 CET 2006

--- Alexej Kryukov <anagnost at yandex.ru> έγραψε:

> It is really difficult to answer your question
> without seeing the
> font itself. The problem you have described may well
> be a bug in
> your font, or in fontforge, rather than in XeTeX. At
> least my
> own OT fonts work well with XeTeX so far...

Ok. I do not know whether it would be possible for
most people to write Greek, so I created a simple
font that exhibits the problem. The letters g, a,
and r are supposed to form a contextual ligature,
that is they should be replaced by a single glyph if
they are followed by a space and are preceded by a
space. This does not work. On the other hand, the
double lambda feature works just fine. Trey the
attached LaTeX file with the attached OTF file.
Regards,

Apostolos Syropoulos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) co                   *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;