[XeTeX] Free download: Microsoft Office 2007 beta 2

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon May 29 23:04:09 CEST 2006

Bruno Voisin wrote:
> Actually I was suspecting your message was a troll, something unusual
> on this list. Glad to know this is not the case!

Ha, then you don't know Adam! Best listen to and read everything he
says/writes, since he's one of the most well informed font (re)sources
in the tex community and even if he does not use tex himself, he's one
of most repected speakers at tex conferences  (e.g. bachotek).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE