[XeTeX] Fontspec bug?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 04:39:05 CEST 2006

mojca miklavec asked offlist:
> > I didn't read the whole thread carefully, so I might have missed the
> > point, but what about Kurier, Iwona and Antykwa Torunska as math
> > fonts?

They're on my to-do list to investigate.
I am incredibly impressed by what I've seen of them, and I think they
are a testament to the power of the METATYPE1 program. I don't
suppose anyone's chased by Gerben to include them in gwTeX? Someone
should... *cough*notmerightnowsorry*cough*

Anyway, have you used these fonts with XeTeX?
if they use virtual fonts (which I suspect, unfortunately) they
cannot be used.

Jonathan, once the switch to dvipdfmx is complete, will virtual font
support be easy enough to implement? I know it's not a pressing
requirement for the time being (supporting unicode fonts is the main
aim!), just curious if it's probable in the future.

Will