[XeTeX] Fwd: MetaPost with XeTeX

Otared Kavian otared at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 10 21:14:34 CEST 2006

At 14:30 +0200 10/05/06, Hans Hagen wrote:

>can you mail (zip first) me that mp file?
>
>i wonder what the ^^M's are doing there
>
>Hans

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your answer. I aplogize for not having answered your
message this afternoon (I was busy with some meetings and I read your
message right now).

I send you a zip file, OK-HansH.zip, containing the file
xetex-example.tex (which is typeset correctly with ConTeXt alone) and
the auxiliary files created upon typesetting it with XeConTeXt.
Amongst them you'll find the file
xetex-example-mpgraph.mp
which contains a strange ^^M at the beginning of many lines (if I am
not mistaken ^^M means a carriage return?).

Best regards: OK