[XeTeX] New ConTeXt release and XeTeX - XeConTeXt

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed May 10 09:11:13 CEST 2006

Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Yes, I got the same error message.
>
> I thought that it happened because I updated the cont-tmf files only.
> Do you know an easy way to update all new files? i-installer updates
> 04-27 release.
>
> It didn't make any trouble with the command
>   sudo texexec --make en
> but  a warning message "use texmfstart texexec" . I tried "texmfstart
> texexec", but there is no command "texmfstart". I'd liek to ask to
> the ConTeXt list.
>
> I am sorry not to give you a solution.

ah, keep in mind that the latest releases have switched to the ruby version of texexec; i'm not sure how texexec is called on the mac but on linux it's supposed to be something

>type t:\texmf\scripts\context\stubs\unix\texexec

#!/bin/sh
texmfstart texexec.rb $@

with texmfstart being a copy in the bin path of 'texexec.rb'

then, making a xetex format goes like:

  texexec --make --all --xetex

and processing

  texexec --xetex yourfile