[XeTeX] follow uo to previous problem

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:41:06 CEST 2006

On 01/05/2006, at 9:58 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> as Ross pointed out, LaTeX will want to write and read Greece.aux
> instead of "Greece paper.aux", and so forth.

Is this something that can be patched up in XeLaTeX, however? It
would be nice to fix the problem once and for all. I've begun writing
a xelatex package (very small at this stage) that this could be
incorporated into.

(If XeTeX supports spaces in filenames, then the XeTeX file
primitives should be able to as well, right?)

If I have time later in the week, I'll look into it.

Will