[XeTeX] wrong paper size (geometry and truedimen)

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 25 02:14:43 CEST 2006

Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Am 25.06.2006 um 00:04 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>
>> Neither LaTeX nor XeLaTeX is able to find the dvipdfmx driver:
>
> I think Jonathan meant to convert the DVI file to PDF with the
> programme dvipdfmx, which comes with the TeX i-Package to Mac OS X,
> and use the dvipdfm option for the TeX output driver.

OK, I used LaTeX to generate the dvi and xdvipdfmx to generate the pdf
file. I'm on GNU/Linux.

dvipdfmx and even xdvipdfmx generate the right paper size with standard
LaTeX and geometry plus mag. It is only wrong when XeLaTeX is used.

There must be something wrong in XeLaTeX, since the xdv file includes
papersize 474.2123pt,670.67203pt and the dvi file includes
papersize=497.90726pt,704.20303pt.

I hope it helps,

Pablo