[XeTeX] Simon Spiegel's problem with footnotes in XeTeX with KOMA classes

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jun 20 12:30:56 CEST 2006

Hello!

On a first glance it seems that it works for me because I am using
the *official* LaTeX update:

	2006/02/09:
	       • Initial release. LaTeX (2005/12/01) Release Beta Test
	2006/04/30:
	        • Official LaTeX 2005/12/01 release (April 2006).

update.ii2
	Size:   10.1 MB

	Install Location: /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local

What have the other successful XeTeX testers/users installed?

And where is the i-Package? It is not listed in the *EXPERIMENTAL*
department ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."