[XeTeX] Font Spec: Old style figures in Small Caps

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jun 20 09:55:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a question regarding fontspec. I know how to set different
fonts for different varieties (ItalicFont, SmallCapsFont et al.).
What I try to do at the moment is activate Old Style Figures for
SmallCaps only. I tried something along this line:

  \setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text, SmallCapsFont={[Numbers=OldStyle]
Palatino Linotype}{Palatino Linotype}

This doesn't work though. Note that I don't want old style figure
enabled globally for this font but only for SmallCaps, is this doable?

TIA

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"In a world getting more and more democratic, film directing is the last
resort for dictators." Francis Ford Coppola