[XeTeX] TECkit

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 19 14:54:20 CEST 2006

Am 19.06.2006 um 12:38 schrieb Yves Codet:

> I'm running Mac OS X 10.3.9; where can I find the missing library?

Fink provides it, surely DarwinPorts, too. You them also in:

	/usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.0.4.dylib
	/usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.0.dylib
	/usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.a
	/usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.dylib

provided you have installe the X11User package. If installing this
package does not work, linking these files to /usr/local/lib should
help!

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national
multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                       -- Anton Checov