[XeTeX] A bug in W32 port

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:45:32 CEST 2006

On 6/16/06, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > If this doesn't work, I'm inclined to think
> > it's a bug in the W32 build;
>
> I'm new in this list. Thanks for testing the W32 port of XeTeX.

Thanks a lot for joining the list!

> I think I've fixed the "tex-text.tec" bug.
> A new binary will be on the ftp server after
> about 24 hours.

Thanks a lot. I had problems with it, but I thought that I was too
stupid to enable some other mapping. (I never checked if tex-text.tec
worked.)

(To Jonathan: this explains my problems with "ec ancoding".)

Regarding the other thread: I can confirm that fc-related stuff keeps
crashing (but it also works sometimes; it always works if no special
fonts are loaded and it mostly crashes as soon as I try to load one
font), although it can also be due to my computer
settings/limitations. On another machine and distribution it worked
fine so far.

Mojca