[XeTeX] scrarticle + landscape + a6paper – how?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jun 10 00:55:12 CEST 2006

Am 10.06.2006 um 00:13 schrieb Joanna Rycko:

> My TeX-Distribution is TeX Live 2005 and XeTeX was installed
> manually, which took Jonathan (!) a couple of hours.

Why do you need TeX Live? What special things are needed from this?

What is the root of the installation?

Do you know the ¼GB MacTeX image? http://www.tug.org/~koch/ It is
teTeX 3 based (twice as big when installed) ...

MacTeX installs like i-Installer in /usr/local/teTeX (mostly, some
utilities go into /usr/local/bin or /usr/local/lib etc.). The TeX
binaries have a routine built in that makes them search "in the
vicinity" of their installation place for configuration files to
learn where STY, CLS, font files etc. are. By switching the search
paths for these binaries you could use either TeX Live or (via i-
Installer) up-to-date MacTeX ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.