[XeTeX] url.sty and XeLaTeX for Linux

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 8 11:17:22 CEST 2006

Am 08.06.2006 um 04:46 schrieb Ross Moore:

> Change these to:
>
> TEXINPUTS.xelatex = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xelatex,xetex,latex,generic}//
> TEXINPUTS.xetex   = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xetex,plain,generic}//

This should already work well, searching the Xe-paths before others,
on Mac OS X we have for teTeX 3 set more explicitly:

	% XeTeX
	TEXINPUTS.xelatex =                     .;$TEXMF/{xetex,tex}/
{xelatex,latex,generic,}//
	TEXINPUTS.xetex   =                     .;$TEXMF/{xetex,tex}/
{xetex,plain,generic,}//

which allows to create xetex 'top level' directories.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
                                    -- Bradford Angier