[XeTeX] Extra text with itemize? "(0).fd (0).fd ..."

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:57:05 CEST 2006

On 26/07/2006, at 10:16 , Bryan Catanzaro wrote:

> Is this caused by a misconfiguration in my setup?

Just an update (I don't receive my own emails on this list any more,
for some strange reason, after changing my subscribed address to my
gmail account -- so I can't reply to myself).

This *should* have been fixed in the 1.10 version of fontspec, which
is available on CTAN:
   <http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/xetex/latex/fontspec/>

I'm expecting a new minor version at some stage, but no time in the
near near future, I'm afraid.

Will