[XeTeX] Hyperref problem

jropers@freesurf.fr jropers at freesurf.Fr
Fri Jul 21 21:31:44 CEST 2006

Even with [unicode] removed as an option to hyperref, manually accented
glyphs in \section(s) are still not correctly rendered in bookmarks. For
example \'Etude is rendered as __ude (__ being a square).

One further question : I notice that jpg graphics included via
\includegraphics seem to cause problems, with some erros message
complaining that "xxxx.bb not found". Is there a workaround ?

Thanks,

Jacques.