[XeTeX] XeTeX svn revision 308

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Jul 20 12:54:05 CEST 2006

On 20 Jul 2006, at 11:46 am, Stephen Moye wrote:

> I had to update my TeX installation last night, and so had to re-
> install XeTeX. As I have the svn /TRUNK repository, I updated that
> to version 308 and installed that. The resulting PDF pages were not
> only blank (I think) but _black_ as well.

This is a special feature for highly confidential documents ;-)

> I reinstalled version 0.994 using i-Installer and all is well now.

Yes, I know what's causing that.... look for a new rev any time now....

Sorry for the inconvenience. The latest rev in Subversion is
*usually* working software, but may occasionally be in a messed-up
state if it's in the midst of some changes.