[XeTeX] XeTeX Logo Problems and Other Questions

Adam Twardoch list.adam at twardoch.com
Sun Jul 9 15:13:14 CEST 2006

jeffdod at netzero.net wrote:
> Actually, I did set it to full-justified, and that is why I got the
> extra space between words. I can try it right-justified though and
> see how it looks.

I mean of course, left-justified, i.e. flush-right. That means, the left
side is aligned and the right side is not. I don’t think it make much
sense to typeset the Bible full-justified anyway, and full-justified
unhyphenated setting always will look horrible, especially for languages
such as Greek that have relatively long words.

Left-aligned setting would be more suitable for the Bible anyway. Even
if you use hyphenated text, I’d try left-alighed instead of full-justified.

A.

--

Adam Twardoch
http://www.twardoch.com/