[XeTeX] missing everything

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Jan 19 09:29:03 CET 2006

On 19/01/2006, at 10:07 , Martin Henning wrote:

> Maybe it helps... sometimes i get this error:
>
> LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T2A/CharisSIL+map:tex-text
> +lnumit:CharisSILItal
> icbf:CharisSILBoldbfit:CharisSILBoldItalic/m/n' undefined
> (Font)              using `T2A/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 15.
>
> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/cyrillic/t2acmr.fd))
> ! Corrupted NFSS tables.
> wrong at fontshape ...message {Corrupted NFSS tables}
>                                                   error at fontshape
> else let f...
> l.14 \begin{document}
>
> ?

Hi Martin,

I'm interested in looking into your problem to see where babel and
fontspec conflict. It may be enough for your purposes to have
   \renewcommand\encodingdefault{U}
before \begin{document}. On the other hand, it may not.

Can you send a complete minimal example of what goes wrong?

Thanks,

Will