[XeTeX] Greek Hyphenation (monotoniko)

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Jan 11 15:16:57 CET 2006

Le 10 janv. 06, à 14:18, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> Are you sure it doesn't work? It seems to in my testing.
>
> Note that I've just realized that the \showhyphens macro from Plain
> TeX isn't useful when working with Unicode fonts in XeTeX; it won't
> show you the hyphens that would be found. Could that be misleading
> you?

I have just recompiled formats and tried again: there is no hyphenation
after diacritics in the decomposed text, and even in some other cases.
Perhaps I made a mistake when I converted it with TECKit. If you have
some time for a test I can send you both files (in a private mail,
since I suppose the TLG licence does not allow to publicly distribute
texts).

Best wishes,

Yves