[XeTeX] Re: Some strange error on first run of Plain XeTeX with one OS 9 font

Damlamian, Alain damla at univ-paris12.fr
Sun Feb 26 15:28:41 CET 2006

Jonathan,

I use the latest TeXShop.
Here is the top of the file with which I had the error message I
included in my previous post, till the line calling for the OS 9
font. It shows in the first line the command to use XeTeX, as you
indicated in your reply.

Is there some weird problem with this command so it does not work
with the first run? (Of course, it not a big deal to retypeset
immediately when it works, which is what I have been doing).

Thanks for your help,

Alain

%!TEX TS-program =xetex
%!TEX encoding = MacRoman
\magnification=2200
\special{papersize=a4:landscape}
\input graphicx
\input Don-Dam5_10_04.tex
\input macroplain
\input COLOR1
\input Macros-Ox.1tex
\input 8bitdefscopy.tex
\font \eightrm=cmr10 at 8pt
\font \Ggras=cmb10 at 12pt
\font \ggras=cmb10 at 11pt
\font \largerm =cmr10  at 11pt
\font \Kuens='KuenstlerScript' at 10pt
\font \Kuenst='KuenstlerScript' at 12pt

--

Prof. (Mr) Alain Damlamian   		 	   damla at univ-paris12.fr
			       alternate addresses: alain at damlamian.org,
						     alain at damlamian.net
  Université Paris 12 Val de Marne
  94010 Créteil Cedex, France
  eFax	+1-425-977-7513                   (depuis la France 08 26079915)
  tel: office +33-(0)1 45171653         	   mobile +33 6 07564935