[XeTeX] fontspec 1.9 released

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Feb 17 06:15:53 CET 2006

On 17/02/2006, at 14:50 , Patrick Carr wrote:

> Looks great, Will. I do have to shake my tiny provincial fist and
> complain that "Color" no longer works and I had to spend
> minutes--MINUTES!--typing all those u's.

Hmm, dear me, that shouldn't have broken. Oh...did you move
fontspec.cfg into the same location as fontspec.sty?

I suppose the way I set that up wasn't particularly good. For the
next minor update I'll make "Color" a first class feature again.

In the meantime, you can always
   \aliasfontfeature{Colour}{Color}
to get the behaviour as you like it (and similarly for any other font
feature). This is a new feature of the package :)

Sorry for the trouble,

Will