[XeTeX] again russian, german, english...

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Thu Feb 16 10:23:36 CET 2006

Hey Bruno,

On Feb 16, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> doesn't work, then your TeX setup is broken somehow. You should
> have a kpsewhich executable, and it should be either:
>
> 	/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/kpsewhich

and indeed - there it is :)

> Assuming you installed nothing else Unicky than TeX and friends,
> using i-Installer, the above should return something like:

> 	/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-
> darwin-current:/usr/local/bin

who knows why, but i didn't have the teTex part in my path! added
it... now everything looks fine :)

-bash: kpswhich: command not found
-bash-2.05b$ kpsewhich language.dat/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/
tex/generic/config/language.dat

thank you very much for pointing that out, i didn't even think about
searching for the executable itself *ashamed*

so long,

.martin

--
Martin Henning