[XeTeX] fontspec 1.9 released

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Feb 15 02:57:51 CET 2006

Faisal Moledina wrote:
> I just tried to xelatex a document that I was working on with the
> new version of fontspec.  I ran into this error.

Oh, I forgot to warn you all: fontspec requires a RECENT version of
the xkeyval package. Sorry, I should have included a check for that
in the package.

I recommend the TCOBrowser program to install it for you, or you can
grab it manually from
   <http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/xkeyval/>

I don't know if Gerben has this package in his distribution, since
I've been unable to update mine for quite some time. If he doesn't,
it might be a good idea to ask him to include it.

Sorry for the trouble,

Will