[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: fontspec package problem

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 16:45:38 CET 2006

But there is no command zf at font@str in my version of fontspec:

[2006/11/05 v1.12 Advanced font selection for XeLaTeX]

I downloaded this from the XeTeX download repository last Sunday! can you
please send me the all new version?

Regards,
Apostolos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) co                   *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *