[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: fontspec package problem

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 02:39:06 CET 2006

On 19/12/2006, at 2:38 , Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:

> No it is not working:

Doh. When I implemented a new feature to deal with
explicitly selecting fonts/features for varying
optical sizes, this bug slipped in.

In your copy of fontspec.sty, find the line
     \edef\zf at font@str{<->\zf at scale"\zf at fontname\zf at suffix:%
and change it to
     \edef\zf at font@str{<->\zf at scale"\zf at font@wrap\zf at fontname
\zf at suffix:%

I was neglecting to actually provide the information
that the font being loaded was an external font. Oops!

This should fix all your problems; now you can write
something like
   \fontspec[
      ExternalLocation,
      ItalicFont={GFSDidotItalic},
      BoldFont={GFSDidotBold},
      BoldItalicFont={GFSDidotBoldItalic}
             ]{GFSDidot}
and it will (well, it should) be all good.
Sorry about the hassles!

I'll update the repository in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Will