[XeTeX] out of the office

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Aug 25 17:58:08 CEST 2006

Just thought I should let people know that I'll be on vacation for
the coming week, and expect to have little or no internet and email
access. So any XeTeX-related bug reports and questions that come up
may go unanswered for a while, at least by me.... don't conclude that
I'm just ignoring them!

For most issues, there are of course a number of other folks here on
the list who can and do give helpful answers and advice. But if
there's something you think I really need to look into personally,
then a little extra patience may be needed.