[XeTeX] \includegraphics problem

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Fri Aug 25 11:40:12 CEST 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 9:11 PM, Akira Kakuto wrote:

...cture or PDF file 'AMSseal.pdf}'.

Are you using your own xetex.def?

Best,
Akira

On Aug 25, 2006, at 3:22 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

Stephen, I notice you have a local copy (./xetex.def); that's why
you're seeing this problem. Try removing it, so that the latest
xetex.def from the distribution is used instead.

I had no idea that I had a local copy of xetex.def -- I really can't imagine how it got there: I've always used i-Installer or building XeTeX from the svn repository... gremlins, possibly... ;>}

Of course, when I removed it all was well. Whew!

Thank you so much, everyone!

SGM