[XeTeX] E not lowered in \TeX in .995

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Thu Aug 24 16:17:47 CEST 2006

Am 24.08.2006 um 15:36 schrieb Jon Breitenbucher:

> When I use the old version that doesn't have the \Tex at logo@spacing[6]
> command but the \TeXlogospacing[5] command then everything is OK. The
> one in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xelatex is 6/13 v.2 and
> the one in my ~/Library/texmf/tex/xelatex was 6/08 v.1. Version .1's
> code still works and v.2's does not.

How do you know? How do you make XeTeX use either this or that file?
By default your elder private copy with the error Herb Schulz found
will be used ...

The LOG file names exactly which file was used.

And while you're looking at this: which versions of xkeyval.sty and
xkeyval.tex and keyval.tex are used? I think version 2.5e from
November 2005 is needed ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Windows, c'est un peu comme le beaujolais nouveau: à chaque nouvelle
cuvée on sait que ce sera dégueulasse, mais on en prend quand même,
par masochisme.