[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.995 for Mac OS X released

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 12:12:16 CEST 2006

Le 16 août 06 à 18:39, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> I have just released new XeTeX packages for Mac OS X, with version
> 0.995 of xetex and supporting packages. The new version is available
> from the XeTeX web site at http://scripts.sil.org/xetex or through i-
> Installer.
>
> Some highlights of this release:
>
> - includes latest fontspec.sty and other XeTeX-related packages
> (thanks, Will)

Some documentation or example files for two of these packages seem to
be missing (on the OS X version at least):

- In /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/doc/xelatex/fontspec/:

	fontspec-example.tex

- In /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/doc/xelatex/xkeyval/:

	xkeyval.pdf
	README

(I noticed this by comparing the files installed by XeTeX with those
I had hand-installed previously, before the packages were included
with XeTeX.)

Bruno Voisin