[XeTeX] OT?: Interesting? post about LuaTeX on usenet:comp.text.tex

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Aug 10 22:06:28 CEST 2006

William Adams wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2006, at 3:23 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>

>>No. "pdfluaTeX" is planned to be "usable" approximately next year. See
>>http://www.luatex.org/faq.html.
>

> okay, but in the meanwhile, what's the password for svn access?
>
> I tried the command listed on the development site:
>
> svn checkout https://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex
>
> and get:
>
> Authentication realm: <https://scm.foundry.supelec.fr:443> Subversion
> User Authentication
> Password for 'williamadams':

This seems to be a configuration problem with the gforge installation.

Fabrice is aware of it, so it should be fixed soon. For the moment, a
workaround is to register with gforge  or to use the online
browser (I will create a 'released' package of a tester version
soon, probably next week)

(this is getting rather off-topic for the XeTeX list)