[XeTeX] XeTeX Win32 PDF file output error

Maurice Bauhahn bauhahnm at mac.com
Mon Aug 7 21:57:25 CEST 2006

Thank you very much for your many helpful suggestions. It turns out
my problem is some inconsistencies in the naming within the fonts
I've been using. On the Macintosh these did not turn up...but in the
curious mix of Win32XeTeX the problem surfaces when the following is
separately run:

xdvipdfmx -vv 41Matt

Hopefully I'll be able to correct those problems using TXX (or some
aid from the contractor who provided the fonts originally).

DVI Comment:  XeTeX output 2006.08.06:2232
41Matt.xdv -> 41Matt.pdf
[1<PhetsarathOT(FONT LAO 1:Regular)@5.98pt
** ERROR ** Cannot proceed without the "native" font: PhetsarathOT
(FONT LAO 1 Regular)...

Output file removed.

Gratefully,

Maurice