[XeTeX] XeTeX Win32 PDF file output error

Maurice Bauhahn bauhahnm at mac.com
Sun Aug 6 13:21:18 CEST 2006

Thank you for the suggestion, Jonathan, but so far as I am aware
there are no spaces in the paths.

The path is: c:\usr\local\jul2006\41Matt.tex

(1) Is there a problem of capitalization (of c:, for example)? On
input the path pointing to include files appears to be case insensitive.

(2) Is there a debug mode/logging that can be looked into for the pdf
generating libraries?

Sincerely,

Maurice