[XeTeX] paragraph footnotes

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Thu Aug 3 21:31:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm looking into using XeTeX for a project involving Hebrew and have two
questions before I dive in.

1) Does XeTeX have paragraph footnote support (like in the memoir class or
similar)?

2) I would like to print a book with lulu.com and I'm fairly certain that
they don't support right-to-left printing, so the pdf I need to send to
them needs to have the pages in reverse order. In other words, page 1 is
the last page of the pdf, and thus will be the rightmost page when lulu
prints the book (I'll of course have to make sure that the total number
of pages is even and possibly also insure that the total number of pages
is divisible by 4 or 8 or 16 so that page 1 is the first page). Thus, all
the pages will have to be in reverse order, does XeTeX support this, or is
there a way to make this work?

Thanks.

Josh