[XeTeX] Extra text with itemize? "(0).fd (0).fd ..."

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 2 20:33:43 CEST 2006

Hello.

Le 2 août 06 à 15:48, Will Robertson a écrit :

> On 02/08/2006, at 19:50 , Yves Codet wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure this can help, but a possibility is to use "list"
>> instead of "itemize"; something like:
>>
>> \begin{list}{—}{}
>> 	\item
>> 	\item
>> \end{list}
>
> I'm not sure indeed this can help, considering it's not how the
> list environment works :)

The problem can indeed be solved thanks to "xunicode", but I'm a
little surprised by your remark: the above code does work for me. I
understand "list" is a generic environment but apparently it can also
be used as a particular environment, or is it a wrong use which could
cause issues on the long run?

Best wishes,

Yves